Our PTFE hoses and assemblies offer unique properties which include excellent chemical resistance, high temperature resistance (up to 260°C, 500°F), and a frictionless, easy clean surface. These properties determine the types of application areas in which PTFE hose can provide the best possible hose product for the job.
As specialists of PTFE Hose Assemblies we are able to offer a comprehensive range of PTFE hoses comprising of a variety of both Smoothbore and Convoluted hoses with an assortment of grades, covers & end terminations.
Compounds manufactured from DuPont in virgin or Anti-Static to FDA 21.CFR.177-1550 compliance.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality Standards
- US-21 CFR 177.1550 FDA complaint
- Working pressures up to 23997 PSI
- Food handling and production
- Fluids associated with high temperatures
- Petrochem & specialist chemical transferee
- Hazardous chemical transfer
- Beverage service, handling and production
- Conveyance of cosmetic solutions
- Fluids associated with pharmaceutical and bio-medical transfer and production
- Production of dairy products
- Compensation of vibrations and pipe work misalignment within a production line